Special request

B HEBERT

My wife's birthday is June 22nd. Are the plans set for that night? I would like to get her a cake or something.

skewby

b i'm looking into a long long run up river (120miles round trip) to lock into fort loudon to a steak house for food and drinks then come back to the marina for the nite. nothing is set in stone yet.

skewby

most people will have to carry extra gas, but we have a fellow ally owner that lives up river tha is going to let me park my truck at his dock. i will be able to have around 100 gal of 93 on the dock

skewby

i see know problem with having cake and a get together for your wife. like rodger said we can probably find a local to make one and bring it out

Allyfishing

As time grows closer and plans are definite, we could always contact Calhouns and have a cake there for her when we get there. That would be cool. The only problem I see with that scenario is if its bad weather and we don't make the run. Then we would have to resort to Plan B.

Plan B could be we do as Rodger said and have a cake delivered to the Terrace and party there. She will have to do shots and drink all sorts of alcohol you know!!! LOL!!!!!

Skewby mentioned a fellow Ally owner up river having a dock where he can park his truck with gas. the problem I see with that is how in the world are we going to keep his truck floating at the dock with all that fuel in it???? And how is he going to get it up there....on a barge????

:LMAO:

skewby

believe it or not we have roads all the way around this lake, lol i'll take it up one morning when i have ball practice. we will have to pump out 5 gal at a time then use a jack off hose to put it in the boats

B HEBERT

I'll probably carry two extra 5 gallon cans. That should be plenty. And if ya'll can put together a week long rally, I figured a cake should be a piece of cake.