SMP Single Axle Trailer (original XTB21) for sale or trade

Kmack

I had a blowout and the tire exited trailer damaging the left fender. Boat and trailer had to be towed so I had them towed to Diamond City Trailer in
Murfreesboro Arkansas and am having a new aluminum tandem axle built. 20170526_125259.jpg 7777.jpeg

Trailer has surface rust and damage as pictured but frame is solid and worthy of refurbish.

I am looking at selling for scrap in the area it is currently located but if anybody would be interested in picking it up in Murfreesboro when my new trailer is complete, I will entertain any offers - cash or trade.

Brack

I had a blowout and the tire exited trailer damaging the left fender. Boat and trailer had to be towed so I had them towed to Diamond City Trailer in
Murfreesboro Arkansas and am having a new aluminum tandem axle built. View attachment 12043 View attachment 12044

Trailer has surface rust and damage as pictured but frame is solid and worthy of refurbish.

I am looking at selling for scrap in the area it is currently located but if anybody would be interested in picking it up in Murfreesboro when my new trailer is complete, I will entertain any offers - cash or trade.

Kmack

what did they Quote you on the tube trailer?........
Trailer was $5400 out the door.

See my recent post in Restorations titled 1988 XTB21 Crappie Special for pictures.