Signing Off!!!!!

Allyfishing

I leave tomorrow (Thursday) at 2:00AM (if I can get my wife to cooperate) for Watts BAr so I will not be on the board for a few days. Euchee supposedly has Wi-fi so we'll see. (If not I'm in big trouble with my wife cuz she has some work duties) Wishing all safe travels and looking forward to meeting all the new owners and the familiar ones I've come to call my family!!!

And for those who are the veterans of the rally over the last few years please take the newbies "under your wings" so to speak and help them out each and every day. It's what family does for each other.

See you all soon!!!
Craig & Jenn

TB21

I'll be there late afternoon to early evening tomorrow Craig , looking forward to hanging out with you and Jen.

Jr in Jax

We are planning on leaving Jax [Lord Willing] Saturday morning at 7 AM which should put us at Lou's by late afternoon. Seeya!

Jon

Supporting Member
Free wifi if you get within 150' of my dock. Except for Skewby, $5 a day for him. I have a portal set up already... I take any major CC.

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
Free wifi if you get within 150' of my dock. Except for Skewby, $5 a day for him. I have a portal set up already... I take any major CC.
Good grief, don't let my boss know that! :)
On the other hand I could just say I was working, nobody needs to know where I was...save a couple vacation days for later.