SDBA's New River Racer Rules for 2006

Rocket

Hey, I just got my news letter,, and SDBA is changing the rules for the dial in in River Racer!!!

You can choose any time between 12.000 & 16.000 seconds! (changed from last years 12-14.000)

That means if you have a lake boat,, that won't quite run a 14 second 1/4 mile,, and you still want to race (and WIN),,,,,,, Then this years RR class should be just the ticket!!!

This is just another way SDBA is trying to make Drag Boat Racing available to Everybody!!!!
8)

Fl Boy in ILL

COOL

Rocket

What a great way to get more new people involved, most evey V6 bass boat will run that. Just get right on the clock and you are in!!!

Rick

Rocket

RB in NM said:
What's the race schedule fer you SDBA guys this year?

Russ
Here's the Tenative Schedule!!!

http://forum.allisonowners.com/viewtopic.php?t=1250

Changes are as follows!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>

:arrow: Ft worth is being moved to August 5th & 6th!

:arrow: Waco #2 is going to be July 1st & 2nd! (4th of July racing SDBA style! :wink: )

I will post the final Schedule when it is set!!! :wink:

Or for all the details go to www.sdbaracing.com

Rocket

Re: COOL

Fl Boy in ILL said:
Rocket

What a great way to get more new people involved, most evey V6 bass boat will run that. Just get right on the clock and you are in!!!

Rick
I think the class has GREAT potential to bring all kinds of Boats to Drag Boat racing!!! :D Not only Any V-6 bass boat,, but also, Jet's and V-drives that have always wanted to Give racing a try! 8) And ALL of them have a Good chance of winning!!!! :D

Plus, they can do it in a controlled Race enviroment,,,, with the proper saftey gear, and SDBA rescue standing ready to help them out incase of a hick-up! :shock:

Rocket 8)