ROll TIDE!!!

Scott Gilmore

Yea they're gonna get rolled...............right out of the Georgia Dome & right out of the #1 spot !! GO GATORS !!!! Scott :big grin:big grin:big grin

RedAllison

Gotta go witmy girl LuLu, ROLLLLLLLL TIDE!!!

Fried gayturd tail is purty tasty, :at the bar
RA

Crazyoz

Banned
I`ll be thinking about you guys while I am cooking deer back strips rolled in bacon soak in sauce and drinking Jack and Dr. Pepper. Good luck to both sides I cant wait to see which team is going to win the National title.

Fl Boy in ILL

IF FLA wins and I say if, Alabama is a very good team, I wonder if the SEC haters will try to keep FLA out and put TX in the BCS game? It could happen!!!! I hope not but it could.

Rick

Crazyoz

Banned
Aint going to happen, Florida is ranked #2 in the AP poll and #2 in the Coaches poll the BCS commity is full of crap. All I hear is Oklahoma scored 60 points against Oklahoma State but they dont mention the 41 points that they gave up. Give up 41 against Florida or Alabama and it is going to be ugly.

whatsamerc??

unfortunately the tide lost but it was a great game and they have no reason to hang their heads. i dont think florida will have any problem handling whoever they play for the championship............ROLL TIDE..........benji

hack02

Man the bookies are good. The spread was 10, Fla won by 11. I just don't know how they figure it so close.
A very hard hitting game. I think the difference was Bama's corners couldn't cover the Fla. receivers.
Now if we can get Ok. into the title game for Brack we will have an all Allison Owners national Championship.

Scott Gilmore

Good game ............ BUT, IF you really looked @ the whole game the Gators had a blowout on their hands & WASTED alot of scoring opportunities !! The tide played a great game, maybe next year (NOT) ............. I wonder where Sabin (Mr. turncoat) will be next year ??? Scott :LMAO::beer:

Fl Boy in ILL

Well I have to say that the #1 VS #2 matchup sure lived up to its billing, this game could have went either way I am glad Fla won being a life long Gator fan but I would not have hung my head if the Tide had won

Nice post game comments by Mr Sabin hoping the SEC champs FLA wins the National Championship!!!! Go SEC

Rick

Leigh

It was a good game but it's time for us to come together and get another National Championship for the SEC ( the best but least respectred conferance ) SO NOW I'll Say Go Gators!!!!!!!!Show the nation that the SEC is the best!!!!!!!!!!

LAAllison

There was no blowout even close. Look at the stats and the game was very close, closer than the score. And mark it down Saint Nick will be at Bama but Fla fans need to pray that notre dame has a good year next year or Urban Meyer will be the n.d. coach. Go Gators , beat OK aka " the team that should not be there"

Art

In God We Trust