Roll Call for Clifton!

racerx

I am hopeing i can make it,99pecent sure, for a couple days,will know by next week..Thanks Jeff C..

Brack

Don & Cindy Brackeen and Cameron Hudson our grandson.

Our new granddaughter will be born tomorrow, July 7th! We'll have lots of pictures!

Hope you can Make it Jeff....

Last edited:

allison2003

Brack is a grandpa again little girl 7' 15" she looks beautiful Brack!!!! Baby has been born, ribs are getting better, ready for some rally time !!!!! Hope we get 75 to 100 allisons there!!! Let's get it on !!!!!

Allyfishing

:very sad:very sad Looks like the wife and I are really gonna miss something BIG!! Maybe next year....only so much time!!

Was great meeting those at Cherokee this year and seeing a few of those going to fastpass. Wishing everyone a ton of fun and be safe!!

Craig & Jenn :very sad

biller31

Having some technical difficulties. Don't know if I'm gonna be up and runnin by Thursday. Gonna try but no guarantees I'm gonna make it this time. :(

jimbob88

No excuses Ben. My motors toast and I'm still here.. even went for a ride with Todd today!..78.3 it felt like. Don't know for sure, floating next to boat and he picked me up.
They talk funny but get here ahyway

allison2003

Re:fastpass rally

If you do not make this rally you are missing out , these people are great !!! They have treated six family's of us okie's like we are family of there's !!!!! We have ate like kings every night , a chef that makes a great meal every night!!!!!!! At a boat rally, that is crazy !!!!!! We have had great water all week to run on and I finally broke 100 and my cousin Brack went 105 in two fishing boat that is not bad !!!!!
Tony and his crew just keep getting better , live entertainment every night , I need to rest some for another great day !!!!!

biller31

Tine just went to the hospital. Teeth... Not good. Won't be coming to Clifton. Left work to go to the hospital. Now back at work, then back to the hospital after work.

champ198

I went to the rally Tuesday afternoon late, stayed for the evening meal, and was there Wednesday for the late lunch at the Mermaid. The buffet at Mermaid was awesome. The fastpass crowd took up the entire restaurant. I mainly hung out with Neal and Red and Big Wheel. The beach was great and we'd stay in the water to keep cool. As someone mentioned, the water was perfect. No trash, no floating debris, and good for making some runs.