Reynolds Racing & Marine--Friday Sponsor!!!

Allyfishing

That's right!!!! Glenn Reynolds from Reynolds Racing & Marine is going to be sponsoring the day at Euchee on Friday the 22'nd.

He is bringing a special brand new boat that he will be calling "Allison Rally Special Edition" for demo and sale and also a race boat. He'll be there to answer any and all questions about Allisons and high performance boating.

Dinner that nite at the Euchee Restaurant will be sponsored by Mr. Reynolds as well. There will be a choice of 3 different dishes offered and he will be picking up the tab for that. Joe mentioned having the chef setup some appetizers as well in addition to the 3 choices to kinda kick it up a notch. Dinner will be around 7 or 8 o'clock????

The Allisons will be joining as well for the day like last year. I'm hoping they will bring a boat along so we can all get out on the water for a ride!!!

As I learn more i will update!!!!!!!!

Alli-drenaline Rush

Craig - my hat's off to you, Skewby and Joe (and sincere apologies if I am missing other key organizers). Y'all are working double-time to make the Rally a success, and we're gonna have one heck of a great time......

Many thanks to Glenn and the Allisons for sponsorships as well!

Richard