Recessed trolling motor pedal tray drain hose?

aj06bolt12r

Can anyone tell me where the drain hose for the recessed trolling motor pedal tray is supposed to be routed? My boat came without the hose and so any water just drains into the storage area under the casting deck.

aj06bolt12r

Yessir XB 2003... sorry should have specified.... are you referring to a through hull transducer? Never thought about this boat having a factory access plate for a through hull transducer... Ill have to look around, thanks!

Attachments

GotMyAlly

Your transducer access panel is between the rear seats. Black square about 10"×12" or so, with the A logo on it.

As for the tray drain, that hull never came from the factory with a recessed foot pedal tray. That's something that was added aftermarket.

If it were mine, I'd "T" it into one of the drain lines for the front storage hatch. Usually there are drain lines in the corner that run to the bilge.

gmorgan

Your transducer access panel is between the rear seats. Black square about 10"×12" or so, with the A logo on it.

As for the tray drain, that hull never came from the factory with a recessed foot pedal tray. That's something that was added aftermarket.

If it were mine, I'd "T" it into one of the drain lines for the front storage hatch. Usually there are drain lines in the corner that run to the bilge.
My ‘98 xb03 has a drain line for the front hatch that runs to a fitting mounted in the side of the hull in front of the driver and below the rub rail. That would be a good drainage point for a tee.

hchi

I tapped into the drain on the front hatch of my XB2003. Used the same size tubing and ran it on the rod locker side. I'll take a few pictures tomorrow.

2littletime

I did the same as hchi accept my existing hole was only sized for the one hole. So I tee’d into the other drain hose.