Ranger yanks sponsor from Ike...

RedAllison

WOW talk about taking the boy out too the woodshed. Ranger announced today it was pulling the plug on Mike Iaconelli for his "act" performed on Friday at the Classic. I say THANK YOU Ranger for stepping up too the plate on this issue. Todays sports stars think they are above ANYKINDs of rules and I am glad that they are "nippin it in the bud" before it gets out of hand. BASSfishing doesn't need overgrown children in its ranks like other pro sports sanctioning bodies. I wish him no ill will if and ONLY if he can get his act together and ACT LIKE A MAN!

Otherwise I think he might could caddi at the local country club!!!

KUDOS too Ranger and BASS for making an example of him. 0 Tolerance is the ONLY way you get anyones attention anymore,
RA

FlatOutAlly

Never thought I'd see the day the Ranger did something I'd agree with, but never is a long time. Good riddance, Mikey.

Now....If only we could get the NFL to do likewise with TO. :roll:

jimmyb

some justice... :)

agree 0 tolerance is what is required

badbait

Right on Red. I sent an E-mail to Ranger Boats and told them if the rumor I heard was true, that they no longer sponcor Mike Iaconelli. I congradulate you for your courage.

froggy

Hey RA,

I don't want that dude caddying at my country club! Let him join the catfish/carp tour as the fillet boy.

If Ranger did this, I would think they communicated what they did to their family of boats (Genmar) and he will have trouble finding another sponsor. The President, at Ranger, is named Randy Hopper, and he is a stand up guy.

froggy