rally shirts order

skewby

T shirt and coozies for the rally will be $20 again this year. the shirts will be yellow this year with red white and blue graphics on them. Nancy has approved the rough draft. now i just need to make the changes and i'll try to get a pic up. please post what size and how many shirts you want.
skewby 2 2xl
rodger 1 2xl

xb03

1-Large T-shirt
1-Large Tank, if you’re doing these
1-Small T-shirt
Jared

Dave Hensley

Here is front and back of the shirts WITHOUT sponsors applied yet. Just gives an idea of color combo. Gotta love yellow!!! Left is front with pocket logo and right is back with top logo.

image1.jpeg

skewby

freebird your on face book a lot of the old regulars are over there now let them know to sign on for their shirt orders. I order a few extras but not many, I have some money left from last year but i don't need to waste on extra's that don't sell.

Cobb

Probationary User
T shirt and coozies for the rally will be $20 again this year. the shirts will be yellow this year with red white and blue graphics on them. Nancy has approved the rough draft. now i just need to make the changes and i'll try to get a pic up. please post what size and how many shirts you want.
skewby 2 2xl
rodger 1 2xl
Cobb: 1 large, 2 medium, 1 xsmall if available