Rally Pics

robo

Thanks to all for the hard work getting the rally together. We know you had a tough job with the last minute change of plans. I'm sure alot of time was spent on the phone. Big thanks to Craig, Jen, Skewby, Roger, Terrace View. Great time. See ya next year! Chris & Anita Hey Craig--Thanks for the jacket. Luv it! Check out the pics at this link: http://s1066.photobucket.com/albums/u407/Beeracuda1/

wc911

How do you get the pics on photobucket to get big. I can double click but its still not big!!!! I do not have an account on the bucket?????

john4utvols

Sometimes when you download photos to photobucket you automatically size them down to fit on forums like allisonowners

robo

To see a big picture, click "view as slideshow".

Or, when viewing a single picture, rest on it and click once for a larger view. Select Zoom Out to return to small pic.
Notice there is a pop up menu will show FILE and then DOWNLOAD...you can download it and mess with them if you want.

If there is one you really like, and you're still having issues, just let me know and I can email it to you. Send your request to: message4anita@gmail.com. We aim to please.

Anita aka Beeracuda

Last edited: