Rally Awards

DOUBLE J

The Rally is getting close so I thought I would do a topic on the what, when where, how etc.. of the awards ceremony which is Friday night @ Terrace View restaurant @ 6:30(that's the "when and where"). The awards this year have been changed up slightly:
Non Voting awards will be six. Four of these awards are appreciation ones. Another one is for "The Long Distance Award" (reason for the mileage on the Rally sign up topic) and one is "The Hard Luck Award" which will be given to the person who had issues during the week.
Voting Awards will be nine. Please look over the list of awards and during the week keep in mind who you think is deserving of the honor...(if you want to call it that). They are:
Favorite XB (bass boats)
Favorite SS
Favorite Grandsport
Favorite XR (2001's and 2002's)
Favorite Vintage
Favorite Interior
Favorite Overall Allison
Nite Owl (party animal)
Obsessive Compulsive (Anal or detailer award)
I will have a packet which includes a list of all boats by category with owners names, model and colors to help assist in selection. These and the ballot will be given out prior to the award ceremony. The votes will then be tallied by the accounting firm of "Eat, Drink & BBQ" and then the awards will be distributed (that's the "how"). See y'all next week

RoseXB03

Im gonna be hurt if I lose my Anal award. But I will always be 1st Annual Champ!!
See ya soon

Mick

Yup, some things just type out wrong thru messaging!! Lmfao... unless he's......... good
Laugh this morning