RALLY 2015 ITINERARY WILL BE POSTED HERE!!

Allyfishing

I'm almost finished and I do apologize for it being a bit later than usual. i spoke to Skewby today and he filled me in on a few details I didn't know about or had forgotten. My wife is very patient typing it up as I change my mind and wording constantly!!!

I'm told that Glenn Reynolds would like to have a "GPS verified XB21 Top Speed" testing on Wednesday morning during the prop testing session. He's calling out the guys who "claim" to hit mid 90's in an XB21!!!!! Hmmm....this ought to be interesting!!!

Stay tuned!!

Allyfishing

Let's see if this works? OK, it worked. It is a pdf file format so you can click on it and it should open up on your computer as a pdf document and yo can print it out. I don't know how to split the document into 2 separate pages to post so it can be viewed.

Attachments

scj

Craig,
I cannot open the file........

And, Glenn is more than welcome to drive my boat to it's limit.

Allyfishing

For those of you that can open the pdf file, it can be printed after it is opened!! Please print it and keep it with you at the rally.

Jr in Jax

Please thank your Wife for the itinerary, that is great. I also printed a copy to put in the boat. Seeya!