Put Pics for calende herer!!!!!!

patches

Not that it matters but I tend to not like the pics of boats out of the water. I like to see the boats in a sustainable running position and angle.

I still vote for my pic:)

ziemer

Not that it matters but I tend to not like the pics of boats out of the water. I like to see the boats in a sustainable running position and angle.

I still vote for my pic:)

Just like this right??? :LMAO: :LMAO:

Rusrog

Somebody blow this one up! This is me and Todd's dead heat pass in Gulfport!

Man Brett that was some good racing. I would give a pretty penny to have seen that shot in some seriously high resolution. No worries... The way the PS class runs... There will be many more opportunities!

Allyfishing

These are my favorites so far. Going out over the Holidays to take some running pictures.

That second photo could make the 2011 calender!! Sweet shot...never would have thought of that. Was that taken with just the flash on the camera?

Westy

Thanks,

That was old school 35mm film using a flash. I have the shutter speed and aperture setting written down. I just need to find them.

Westy

suicidealli

it made the calender... the reflection is pretty cool!!!!
you always have some still shots too...
it is hard to pick the pictures. i try to get all the models in the calender. who wants to see all drag boats, or all bass boats.. has to be a little of it all...
i picked 26 shots, and had 3 people pick the best 13. 12 months, and the cover.. the cover is all the boats beached a clifton from 2010. similar to last years cover.

roy

Last edited: