painting a boat?

John S

This is a question for anyone that is a painter or has had their rig sprayed. What is the ballpark cost ( with prep and all), and how would you hang the boat? I would assume you could use the front / rear rings and either use two cherry pickers or just make some stands? I would like to go one color and do vinyl graphics over that. If anyone has any experience with this, your input would be appreciated. Also, is the rubrail a real mutha to remove/ install, or not really? I gotta see if I need to look for a new rig this winter, or get my winter projects arranged($$$) .

Thanks much -John S

JWduck

Probationary User
This is a question for anyone that is a painter or has had their rig sprayed. What is the ballpark cost ( with prep and all), and how would you hang the boat? I would assume you could use the front / rear rings and either use two cherry pickers or just make some stands? I would like to go one color and do vinyl graphics over that. If anyone has any experience with this, your input would be appreciated. Also, is the rubrail a real mutha to remove/ install, or not really? I gotta see if I need to look for a new rig this winter, or get my winter projects arranged($$$) .

Thanks much -John S
John did u ever get your boat painted and if so what did it cost.