Painful Super Bowl

fnshrmaster

I almost feel sorry for Manning.:banghead The Seahawk defense is like a brick wall. So much for the best offense in the league.

Last edited:

Dave Hensley

Not a good evening for Peyton. Never were in it. I am afraid the look on his face when the first snap went by his head will haunt him. It will be plastered across every form of media.

aaronmt

Not a good evening for Peyton. Never were in it. I am afraid the look on his face when the first snap went by his head will haunt him. It will be plastered across every form of media.
As well as it should haunt him.He bought into the media hype himself that he was superman as well as his recievers.I knew from the first snap he had nothing to answer the speed and strength of our defense.Hes lucky it wasnt worse when he through over the middle trying to force it, could of been 2 more pick 6s.For a man who studies the game so much he was reduced to the most basic of plays......We had a lucky charm at our house...It was my daughters first birthday yesterday.doesnt get much better then a Superbowl win on your firrst birthday.

SLOmofo

I doubt she cared....
My wife loves to watch all sports except pagan football (soccer). I don't! Crap she even watches golf! She was rooting for one team ? So to be helpful I said I'd watch and take the other team, some bird name? I was ahead both innings 12 seconds in so I was happy!
I did like the commercials too.

catfish123

At your age, you probably fell asleep during the first inning.

Dave Hensley

As well as it should haunt him.He bought into the media hype himself that he was superman as well as his recievers.I knew from the first snap he had nothing to answer the speed and strength of our defense.Hes lucky it wasnt worse when he through over the middle trying to force it, could of been 2 more pick 6s.For a man who studies the game so much he was reduced to the most basic of plays......We had a lucky charm at our house...It was my daughters first birthday yesterday.doesnt get much better then a Superbowl win on your firrst birthday.
I don't think Peyton reads or listens to the media hype. When you have to back pedal to dodge your center getting knocked in your lap its hard to perform. Class doesn't always equate to wins. Carroll and Sherman would both benefit from a case study on Manning.