open room

skewby

if anyone looking for a room at terrace view the owner told me today that they have a cancelation in. so they have a 2 bedroom unit open for the entire week of the rally.

skewby

the room that was rented by a non alli owner..... lol you think they heard about us being there

Luketrician

hey man what are the rally dates again and if this room is still available I will try and get it..I haven't been able to plan much for the rally..hope yall are doing well!

Luketrician

things are great here...sold our house in sale creek and we are in the process of moving back to the city..

I'll give ya a call today and also call terrace and see whats up

rmills280

it was a 2 bdrm by a a owner she didnt know the name (erased it) it is still open. the cottage is still res. by the yearly non a boater, she said they enjoyed all of us so much last yr. they made sure to keep the room.

Allyfishing

Hey Roger, Jenn just reminded me of the elderly couple that lived in the big house up on the hill behind the motel and they said they would offer up a room in their house?? Are they still around? Were they just maybe feeling their alcohol to make such an offer? LOL!!!! Jenn said they were the couple riding around in their golf cart.

Ask them and see what they say? If I remember, there were a bunch of non Allison people in the restaurant last year that were having as much fun if not more than all of us!!

Dang, we were so much fun last year we forfeited the cottage up to a group of people just wanting to be there again when we are!! We'll show 'em an even better time this year but I'll fix their butts and lock out the entire motel and cottage the day I get there for next year!!

:big grin

skewby

that was ol' wally and fran... funny people and loads of fun to hang out with. i have not seen them yet this year

rmills280

wally is always full of some kind of liqour and has already been asked to leave the bar for having too much fun.