OLD FAT GUY WINS!!! DRAGS!!

Yellowallison

HUH~!~

Hey Scott YU had a piece of that goat too! And now look at cha..

NO NO LULU .. if Yu remember.. Only Part i had in the deal was HOLDIn her by the eARS why Yu was checking HER compression! :mrgreen:

Yellowallison

LULU!!!!!!!!!! YU need to stop talkin about YUR affair with that GOAT! ..

Yur gunna have Beer NUTZ GILOMORE gettin all Jealous !

HEY LULU!!!!!!!!!

Is that PINKIE Potatoe CHIP hotrod in that AVATar..

If so . whatz all over the frontz decK???? :?

Lookz liek he gotz hizx feelingz hurt from the YYY boat spankin & rip'd all hiz Torneau Covers OFF and throwed then all up on the deck????

?????????? :?: :?: :?: :?:

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Thaz his motorcycle battery and beer cooler up front on the bow to make sure the potato chip don't float away.. :p

Oh yeah..BAAA-AAAH!

J

John Richied

Yeah Baby! That was the Delta way back in May of 2002, our first Western Allison Rally…

Those are both Merc six-pack coolers, I think back then I was still running two group 27’s… notice even parked, “the little red boat” is in front of those XB-03’s… hehehe

For real way back then we were all STOCK!!!
I ran a completely stock 225 ProMax with a Torquemaster and Bob’s nosecone.

Lou ran a stock 225 short shaft, stock Sporty.

Lars ran a 280 on his XB-03; his rig is on the other side of Lou’s XB-03.

We were on the Delta at the Beaver Slough (well that was what it said on the map…) and while we were beachin it, this dumb arse ski boat kept making passes by us making HUGE waves… Lou will remember. My suggestion was we all trim down and with our props just barley in the water all of us hose the ski machine! I’m still not sure if that guy realized what he was doing, driving his skiboat when he would get close to our boats he would cut the throttle and run the bow high making the biggest waves a skiboat can make. We didn’t hose him cause we is nice folks… <evil grin>

After doing some running in these narrow channels we were haulin and into a corner (it was about a 70 degree turn) there he was, on the outside of the curve. I had my boys with me, both 14 and 11 years old at the time and didn’t set a very good example as a father in the corner. When I realized it was that skiboat I stood on the throttle (running a 26 Yamaha Drag prop at the time) and at the last minute turned the boat into the turn… Let off the throttle (sliding toward him) trimming up the engine and when I got right by him NAILED THE THROTTLE TO THE FLOOR! I can’t say for sure I soaked him (my boys were looking back and say we did) but I know I scared the chit out of him

I know it was a stupid and ridiculous thing to do. Had one of my steering cables or the skeg broke we would have been in a world of hurt… But I’m still glad we did it… LOL

Yellowallison

OK....... PINKIE!!!!!!!!

we all just read CHAPTER of ((1 )) of the 2002 WAR Story BOOK...

where'zzz Chapter ((2))) ??????? .. aint that that chapter where yu first learn to drive an Allison?????? or wuz that in Chapter ((5))????

J

John Richied

I still ain’t learned to drive an Allison yet... I just close my eyes, punch it, and trim up until the wobblin stops… LOL :lol:
Did I mention my midnight entrance into the campground of the first rally… At the main gatehouse I tore out the gate… They have a new one with an electronic sensor now… LOL :p :p :p

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Memory Lane...Reminiscing....

Pinkie what about when I went up on stage to sing "Gimme Three Steps" and the guitarist leaned over and said, "DON'T F--- it UP!!" I didn't. My band used to play that song at every gig back in the '70's.

Guess what...Tower Park was bought (leased) by KOA...anybody know if that's a good or bad thing??

J

John Richied

Hey there is a remake comin out of that song Lou… Yeah.

Now it goes like this: :p

I was scared and fearin’ for my life
I was shakin’ like a Trophy dat hit a tree.
’Cause his boat was lean and mean,
An pretty damn fast,
man that Merc could SCREAM!
I said, ’wait a minute, mister,
I didn’t even piss yet, I gotta get as light as I can.
And I know you don’t owe me
but I wish you’d let me
ask one favor from you.

(chorus)
’won’t you give me three lengths,
Gimme three boat lengths mister,
gimme three lengths toward the shore!
:mrgreen:

Yellowallison

daggum pinkie!!!!!!!!!

yu need to go ahead & RETIRE DOWN THERE @ tha dairy and Give Uop that job of milkin GOATS...

I see anuther careeer in yur FUTURE!

[
b]I was scared and fearin

J

John Richied

Is it safe to come out yet... :wink:

Nope, we better stay on the shore until he runs out of gas... LOL