Oklahoma City Races

FLYING BUTCHER

LuLu

Forget Oklahoma three races upcoming a lot closer to you, CDBA bring that "clamp on" outboard up here. Love to see her run

J

John Richied

Races in October?

A little get together going away party for da Butch... hmmmm :p

J

John Richied

Flyin Butch… Is there a race in October close to most of us West Coasters or anything coming up where we could all meet at? Kind of a going away party for ya since you is moving to Texas… whatcha think?

J

John Richied

<<<GRIN>>> Now all I need is a race boat, built to the huilt 260 and the time off from work. :p The time off from work and Coors Light preference I actually have mastered... But I don’t think that makes me a racer… :p

Butch is actually headed to Clear Lake the third week in October. It’s a fishin and drinkin get away since dat X Humpin Y guy is scared to show up. :wink: Oh dats right, Lou said he is conveniently busy that week. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Rocket

John Richied said:
<<<GRIN>>> Now all I need is a race boat, built to the huilt 260 and the time off from work. :p The time off from work and Coors Light preference I actually have mastered... But I don

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Yo PINKIE......there ya go!

Yu stand a good chance against tha BOSTON WHALERS!! :lol: :oops: :lol:

FLYING BUTCHER

rACES

Just saw your post John, sorry I missed it. The races are all ove for the year. Put the 280 fishin moter on and will start fishin. Damn rain has moved in, hopefully not for the year. Still planning on trying to get to Clear Lake end of month. Shoot me an e-mail. Later