Ok Not to beat a dead horse swim ladders. :]

whipper

So on a GS is the place you but your knees were the ridges are strong enough to mount a over mount 2 step ladder. i will have to cut one side or modify but more concerned with mount strength in that area with a backing plate. ??

whipper

I'll call bill today and in the mean time might just make a rope latter with one step like Roberts. Im cheep also. I was up late thinking of ideas and have a good one. I like the idea of the ez latter and Allison step. Just need it by tomorrow. So I'll have to make one for now. I'll take some pics when I finish it.

Jr in Jax

I have the Bass Boat ladder [.com] just like in PKSTV's and I love it. Mine had to be custom built due to my 15" mid and then modified even more after I got it.
If you have a 20" mid, it and the Allison step plate will fit just fine. I also bought the Allison plate and the Allison tiller arm brace and neither would work with my 15" mid.

Joel

I have the Bass Boat ladder [.com] just like in PKSTV's and I love it. Mine had to be custom built due to my 15" mid and then modified even more after I got it.
If you have a 20" mid, it and the Allison step plate will fit just fine. I also bought the Allison plate and the Allison tiller arm brace and neither would work with my 15" mid.
Ive been trying to finals a ladder like that but one that doesn't bolt to the motor, it needs to go to the jack plate. My mid has a non standard bolt pattern and my steering hoses are in the way for any I've found so far

Attachments