Now for sale XB 21 Bassport Pro

robert

My Xb21 Bassport Pro is now for sale for $55,000.00. You can see photos in an earlier post. If anyone needs further photos let me know and I will send them (if someone can post them for me). A really good Allison, hardly used. New batteries to be installed soon. New impeller installed several days ago. Engine has 59.3 hours and runs like a watch. I bought the engine (300XS Merc) from Jacos in 2007 new. The engine is a 2006 model.

I bought the Allison off the Allison factory floor without having ever seeing it in person. Now it has maybe 20 to 25 hours on the water at most. A good deal for someone.

Robert

MWest77

I wish! Good luck with the sale Robert. Maybe I can get it a couple decades from now lol!

robert

Thanks for the post Mwest. I have mixed feelings about ending my boating/fishing hobby. When I sold my second Allison, I lasted about 6 months before caving in and buying another. But I was younger then. I haven't gone fast now for several years and that was one of the thrills of owning an Allison; you could dust just about anyone off the lake.

I'll sign off for now.

Robert

IRONBLOCK

Hi Robert,
You mention several times that the engine is an '06; what year is the boat?
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Mark

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

robert

Hi Mark,

Someone was really interested but I haven't heard from him. Go figure. I plan on going fishing in the next week or so (when it warms up here) and when I do I will post more detailed photos. The last time I pulled the boat out of the storage facility, I didn't push the door up high enough (I'm 5'7")and the door scratched the cowling on the very top, a small scratch, but a scratch just the same. Allison owners are very particular so I will photograph the scratch when I get the boat out of storage.

Thanks again.

Robert

Terrence Cooper

Probationary User
My Xb21 Bassport Pro is now for sale for $55,000.00. You can see photos in an earlier post. If anyone needs further photos let me know and I will send them (if someone can post them for me). A really good Allison, hardly used. New batteries to be installed soon. New impeller installed several days ago. Engine has 59.3 hours and runs like a watch. I bought the engine (300XS Merc) from Jacos in 2007 new. The engine is a 2006 model.

I bought the Allison off the Allison factory floor without having ever seeing it in person. Now it has maybe 20 to 25 hours on the water at most. A good deal for someone.

Robert
Robert,

Please send me photos thanks - Terrence