New Rally Schedule/Terrace View/HOJO's!!! Please read!!!!!

Allyfishing

I started a new post so owners would notice the scheduled has been revised to reflect the changes to HOJO's and Terrace View.

Please print this out. We will also have copies of this schedule at the check in desk at HOJO's for your convenience.

Thanks guys
Craig

john4utvols

Sounds great...... I talked to the guy at terrace view about rooms and he said there is a fishing tournament sat, so will there be parking for us sat.

suicidealli

How far of a run is it to the island on wed. We have to install, and breakin a fresh 280.
Don't want John running to far.
I was thinking about 8 miles each way?
thanks,
Roy

Allyfishing

Sounds great...... I talked to the guy at terrace view about rooms and he said there is a fishing tournament sat, so will there be parking for us sat.
I was told that they (the marina) will do whatever necessary to get us all parked. I believe Skewby mentioned parking on his property as well.

rmills280

How far of a run is it to the island on wed. We have to install, and breakin a fresh 280.
Don't want John running to far.
I was thinking about 8 miles each way?
thanks,
Roy
thats about right roy. no tourney out of here but we are making arrangments to get everybody parked.

northGa

we are planning on making the plant tour for sure, still up in the air on whether we bring the boat of not. Looks like a lot of hard work is coming together nicely, good job!