New Member Here

"C" Note

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for having me...

Avid boater, owned several...Centurion Tunnel, Rinker Open Bow, Larson Senza Spectre, Carver Montego, SeaRay 290 Sundancer...Currently Boatless...:(

Looking to get back in and recalling my days in the Centurion, hanging with Hydrostreams and Seebolds I am definitely going single engine outboard.

AFTER MONTHS of looking and Massive amounts of information...I plan on going Allison.

My goal is an SS2000 and would love to find a NICE HONEST HULL and trailer. A complete rig would be nice but may be out of immediate reach.

Again, thanks for having me..."C" Note

Last edited:

aeneas

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for having me...

Avid boater, owned several...Centurion Tunnel, Rinker Open Bow, Larson Senza Spectre, Carver Montego, SeaRay 290 Sundancer...Currently Boatless...:(

Looking to get back in and recalling my days in the Centurion, hanging with Hydrostreams and Seebolds I am definitely going single engine outboard.

AFTER MONTHS of looking and Massive amounts of information...I plan on going Allison.

My goal is an SS2000 and would love to find a NICE HONEST HULL and trailer. A complete rig would be nice but may be out of immediate reach.

Again, thanks for having me..."C" Note
I have an SS2000 and I love it. Good luck!