New Gadget

allisonjr

I received a Troll Perfect from my lovely wife on my birthday a couple days ago. It goes on the shaft of the trolling motor to help give you more control. Its adjustable, simple and pretty neat if you dont like getting thrown out of the boat on high. check it out

www.trollperfect.com

GotMyAlly

I've got one too.......it's great in current when you have to run the TM on high for extended periods of time.

allisonjr

i cant wait to try it, im a fair weather fisherman so im gonna wait until it gets a little warmer outside to get the boat out.

Allyfishing

Neal posted about this product last year and I bought one after he gave it the thumbs up. Like he said, the best thing since sliced bread. I've always gone to the trouble of taking the play out of my loose steering by removing the top part of the head, removing the rack and pinion gear and tightening down on the top nut to draw it a bit tighter but not any more with this neat product!!

allisonjr

It's so freaking simple I look at it and say man that's something I should've come up with but hey if it works I'm happy