New Allison BASS news!

woodsman

So what is everyones take on allison soon to be very noticeable in the 2014 B.A.S.S. Elite tour?
I for one have wondered why wait this long for a while now. They are built to handle the rough water, and sometimes punishable treatment that is given during these tourney's. I am excited.

SLOmofo

About time , hope they picked the correct person! Seems so in reading how the person is touting rough water and fuel mileage not speed.
If I still fished I'd have one with my 250 Johnson on it!

SmallJaw

I spent a long time talking with Goldbeck at the classic this weekend, and whether he steps his game up and concentrates on winning like he used to or not, I cannot say. (He admitted his time at home with his wife and son while his son as been getting adjusted to the life of a pro dad has been tough) But I will say that he is about as excited as anybody I've ever seen to be getting into an Allison and showing the performance off to everybody. He also knows he has only one real chance to get it right. The Yamaha people seem to be behind him in several corners making sure the motor is set up and ready to ride the best boat on the market. Darrius is behind him to make sure the setup is a great marriage, and others he mentioned are involved. This is not a simple pick the boat up and get it rigged right before you hit the lake. The parties involved seem to know the stakes very well. I loved one comment Grant made and it summed up what we all are anxious to see in action. He said that he told a couple of the big dogs on the Elite tour that they had passed him and made it to the best fishing hole for the last time" LOL. Gotta love that state:LMAO:ment.

Darth VMAX

I have a feeling his boat will be set-up right. It will be an AWESOME representation of Allison Boats and the Yamaha Vmax SHO when all is said and done.