Need some help...who's good with a computer - Rally Map

robo

93 fuel very close to Sams. Can't remember name of the station...How bout it Rose?

dubmoney

By the way - this map is great! I live here, but as many of you know, I never go down the TN past 58 bridge. This will help me find my way around. Just need to nail it to the cockpit of the XR.

Just in case anyone needs something while out on a ride - You can see me marked on the map below.

View attachment 11640

dubmoney

Nice! Jon! I will get a few corrections made and send you skewby, Dave, Roy and Craig a laminated poster size just for fun. I love this Allison stuff.

RoseXB03

Thanks Skewby, I'm staying at Sam's so that that side would be of interest to me. I thought I remembered in years past you all saying there was none on the water, but way things change you never know where it is. Thanks.
Turn right out of Sams and just a couple miles down the road on the right is 100% 93 Octane. Cant remember name maybe Hometown Market but you cant miss it!

Allyfishing

Yeah you're right Steve...100 gas 93 octane only a couple miles from Euchee and Sam's.

How about over on Terrace View side??? How far for 91 or 93?

skewby

chattins is a no. they have 87 ethanol and 87 pure. big apple in spring city is the only pure high test on this side of the river

dubmoney

Ok, I added Euchee Marina back in. Added Lou's GPS corrdinates, Moved the pointer of Long Island marina, and Put John on the map. What else, Dave should I snail mail you a full size copy for final approval?upload_2017-3-27_11-35-48.png

RoseXB03

Looks awesome, only thing maybe is to add Sams Boat dock as I think a few may stay there. I know its right beside Euchee but may be helpful. Nice work!!

Allyfishing

good point steve. yep add Sam's boat docks to it.

dubmoney, you did an awesome job!!! That's going to be a huge help to all.

Jon

Supporting Member
OR we could measure in minutes based on a 90mph speed average :)

skewby

my guess would be 1" is around 6-7 miles. blue springs is a lil over 5 miles from terrace view. spring city is around 15 miles from terrace view

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here is the final copy of the map. I think Whitney is going to send me a copy and I will make sure it gets to the rally.

Jon, maybe you can work your magic and make it a sticky so it is easy to find without searching this thread.

Attachments