Need part # Jackplate actuator Allison plate

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think that should work. You might want to double check on the CMC website. I have a set of the stainless pins that hold it on. I bought them and didn't need them. You can have them for the postage if you need them.

Jr in Jax

That should work, James. Make sure you check out your position gauge sender while you are in there.

whipper

Thanks guys Ill check and see if the sticker is still readable tomorrow. Ill get back when i check that out. And if I need those SS pins ill get a hold of ya. Thanks all.

whipper

Doing the actuator replacment can i leave motor on and just tighten the 4 bolts for the jack to hold the motor up while i drive out the pins? Its just a pita to hang my motor other wise tonight.

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
Doing the actuator replacment can i leave motor on and just tighten the 4 bolts for the jack to hold the motor up while i drive out the pins? Its just a pita to hang my motor other wise tonight.
I think I left my motor on but I don’t remember for sure. Be careful.

whipper

haha well i had to take the back plate off to drive out pins. Also had to take trim indicator switch out to get the old actuator out threw the bottom. I just hung motor from the rafters in the garage all good done thank god. haha Works like a hot dam again. :]