MY take on crank case compression increases

JaySmithRacing

I was searching for a block as UPS had "lost" one and I was on the hunt BUT they found it the last day that had before they had to cough up the insurance money, imagine that...

I find at 60 years young and being in this outboard racing business for 19 + years LUCK is a BIG factor on alot of things that life deals us...

Regards,
Jay

Casey G

Only one I know of to be dominant in sanctioned DSRA/ODBA, was the one Galen Burden did for Jason Smouse on his Lakeracer boat that has been the macdaddy forever.
it will be a sad day when that motor gets hurt, it's one of the strongest i've ever seen. galen nailed it with that one.

XXXR2001

it will be a sad day when that motor gets hurt, it's one of the strongest i've ever seen. galen nailed it with that one.
That's the first motor that came to mind when I read this thread. Jason got the 1 in a 100 block. He takes pretty good care of it so hopefully that sad day won't come for a long time.

patches

The motor they're talking about Michael is Jason Smouse's cut 260 that Galen did a few years back. That sucker has put many many Drag motors on the trailer!!

JaySmithRacing

A tip I learned about the "lost" 280 deal , ALWAYS make another copy of the shipping label and put it on top of the part INSIDE the box AND insure for FULL replacement costs the you can pray the DO loose it !!!!
Jay

P.S. This post must be attractive to some , I've reduced the volume ( Machined and epoxed ) 2 Drags and 1 225 Pro max front case half since its been up and been discussed , one Drag belongs to a guy that runs OUTLAW class.. :)

Jay

Last edited:

allison8503

Well here is my take on this. Its all theory. And the only theory that really matters is the "GO BY THEORY" either you go by me or I go by you.