My son, Seth and myself hit the river this am

JOEALLY

Seth's 1st cast of the day, the crankbait got bit

The wind was ridiculous, so we couldn't run much just had to fish a little :big grin

bassracr

nice fish ! i swear when its that windy ,when you really got to really fight that trolling motor . fish like those can be the payoff . great job guys!

K.Kiser

Looks like they're on the red crankbaits..? This time of year when the heavy fish start to move up and get on the crakbaits it can be a ton of fun...

My Dad fished a tournament about 12 years ago this time of year and had some of these fished located... He weighed in a 5 fish string around 35 lbs. ------ and came in 6th or 8th place... January and early feb can be the highlight of the year... Great fish guy's, sure makes the shivering go away...

JOEALLY

Looks like they're on the red crankbaits..? This time of year when the heavy fish start to move up and get on the crakbaits it can be a ton of fun...

My Dad fished a tournament about 12 years ago this time of year and had some of these fished located... He weighed in a 5 fish string around 35 lbs. ------ and came in 6th or 8th place... January and early feb can be the highlight of the year... Great fish guy's, sure makes the shivering go away...
He caught the 1st fish on a crankbait that was green & bright orange belly. The rest if the fish were on plastics.

But I have had great success with red crankbaits & rattle traps during January & February.