My GPI has a lot of punch when it runs !!!

J

John Richied

Now for some gosh dang reason the engine won’t even turn over. I checked batteries and they are fully charged!!!

I checked all the wired connections… they all look good!

I pulled the sparkplugs out and it still won’t turn over… I tried to turn the flywheel by hand and it won’t budge.

Now what?????????????????????

J

John Richied

April Fools was right, Kevin you figured me out.

Maybe that funny would be bad karma for some, but not me… I hope. :wink:

The GPI is alive and well with plenty of punch! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

propmanjay

scared

John, I think you scared the car boat guys now all their saying is how they have weedwackers that can beat us. 8) Keep up the good work and I must say you had my pity for a half second. :shock:

J

John Richied

Jay, I might have scared them a little but when Stoker recognized your engine picture with the Chuck Goodman Nitrox, you scared them all... LOL That was pretty good on his part and obviously he has played with the spray.

We are going to have a lot of fun for sure! It is interesting as rally time gets closer how the car motor guys are laying low and sending their wacker friends after us. :wink:

GFinch

"It is interesting as rally time gets closer how the car motor guys are laying low and sending their wacker friends after us."

Then again, it could be the calm before the storm.

J

John Richied

You are probably right Gary... bring on the storm baby! :p

propmanjay

storm

After this winter I think we can handle a lttle storm. :roll: If I was scared Id stay home! :twisted: