multiple unrelated product listings... ...messing with the "WHat's new" list.

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did you click on the "report" button? These are spammers that attempt to attack all websites. Once the moderators are aware they will delete these users.

G Allen

I saw the spammers from China, reported all of their posts within a few minutes to a half hour of when they first came up. I almost responded with something nastily inappropriate in each thread. But didn't because I did not want to be personally targeted. I chose reporting instead and after turning in close to 20 threads I enjoyed the satisfaction of seeing them gone. I personally avoid buying Chinese made products whenever possible. They are the enemies of our country and economy. Thanks admins for gettin' 'er done.

G Allen

I was slower to get to the last batch to turn them in, but I figger that I reported in around 30 threads so far in the last few weeks. Noticed that they like to post on Monday night football time. Might want to find out which Feds to sic on 'em if they keep it up. Maybe Homeland Security. Chinese are stepping up their hacking of our military recently as well.