Merc Drag

dragginAlly

Probationary User
98 Drag bought new in 01' Horn motor. Modified Production legal motor. Motor has one race since offseason rebuild. Block is perfect..Bores are straight and round within .002 small (NOT BIG). Motor has never been hurt save for snagging a ring. Nic sleeve put in two seasons ago by Roberie no problems since. Rebuild was maintenace. New bearings through out, Crank, flashed A-6. Light single ring pistons with new rings. Lightened small rods. New coils, injectors and electrical harness', to include: Injector, coils, plug wires etc.. Stator, trigger maybe 3 races. Light flywheel, custom intake and extensive exhaust plate work. New Ported custom sportjet cages with dual stage boatworks reeds. 15" SS mid with drag ram. Tooters worked case w/sportmaster heavy duty internals. Motor is perfect and ready to run. Last race with 24 Yammie, motor turned 10,200 and with 22, it turned 10,450.

Motor complete.........13,500.00

I don't really want to seperate, but if push comes to shove, I will do so to get what I am asking.

Any questions give me a call 281-452-5855/5856

Dale

dragginAlly

Probationary User
Guys...everything in this motor is new...I spent almost 8 grand on this motor this past winter.

Dale

dragginAlly

Probationary User
Price reduced as low as it's going to go.....13,000.00.

If it don't sell, it's going in someone elses name and going to be stored.

Later Tater,

Dale