Maryville Rebels

skewby

yes they are dave in a nut cruncher. george needs to stop spotting teams 28 points. i was there all week end watching the games.

Dave Hensley

I thought the QB play was below par, the onside kick was questionable. When they started going to 81 and 43 late Ravenwood had no answer. They seem to just find ways to win. Did you havea good ride the other day? The trails we usually travel were beat to death. Tore up a couple of wheels. I don't like riding the big rocks all the time.

skewby

had a great ride. trails we took weren't bad some places got a lil rough but not many, very little rocks. parts of the trail was just gravel roads. lots of solid bottom mud and water holes. we ended up coming out at the careyville exit and had lunch at shoneys then made the ride back. someone said it was like 55 miles round trip.

Dave Hensley

I need to go with you. We rode 22, 26, 27, 34 and 35. Beat to death. Too many rock crawlers and rain on those.

skewby

next time we get a trip together i'll hollar. we go up there and black and hinch mountain in cumberland county sometimes