Looking for weekend passes to Jasper

hack02

I always just pay at the gate. Never really much of a back-up at the entrance. I think its 8 bucks a piece each day.

boater777777

Ok sldba creve coure is about 15 per day or 18 for the weekend. I thought the saveings might be substanule. Wish I could figure out a way to get the boat down there too. Thanks for the reply. hopeing to meet a few folks from inhere that weekend.

hack02

There always a bunch from this board at the races and River Run. Look me up, white 2002 with yellow wing tips and I'll point all I know out to you.

BigRedAlli

When's the river run? Date, Time, Launch site?
Good question Ben. I'm not sure the ramp everyone used in previous years is still in operation. They were in the process of building a new golf course and i think, a marina or something last year.

People usely start showing up around 9:00am or so Friday morning Oct.9, and hang out in the parking lot. Blast off is just whenever somebody yell's Let's Ride!!!

boater777777

Googleing this I am seeing it is on Nickajack lake/???/ I'll be at Marion county park and want to come down friday morn.is that Tva rd.?