Lifeline Racing Jackets for sale

baitcaster

I have two Lifeline Racing Life Jackets that I need to sell. I really hate to sell them (and may keep one of them in the end), but circumstances require that I put at least one up for sale. However, I may consider selling them both. They are both 36 to 38 chest (sm. size). They are multi-colored, RED-ORANGE-YELLOW-BLACK-w/silver logo lettering (basically the old Merc colors). They are used, but in excellent condition. No rips, tares, blemishes, etc. All hardware on the jackets are in excellent condition and fully functional. These are the true racing jacket with the protective raised collar and hard spine protector. I also have the vinyl protective cases for each of them. They list new for over 600.00 each. I will let them go for 250.00 each + shipping (non-negotiable).
You can PM me here, e-mail me direct at baitcaster_xb2003@charter.net, or phone me at 985-969-7828.
Note: I also have some used spark plug lines for a 260, also in excellent shape that I will sell for 35.00 + shipping

Last edited:

whipper

Darn If they were 44-46 I would have bought one at that price in a heart beat!! They match my GS with the yellow and look in new condition. im sure some one will buy them or one. Did ya list on S&F also they wont last long there if ya get no takers hear for 250 thats for sure!

john4utvols

Darn If they were 44-46 I would have bought one at that price in a heart beat!! They match my GS with the yellow and look in new condition. im sure some one will buy them or one. Did ya list on S&F also they wont last long there if ya get no takers hear for 250 thats for sure!
Thats for sho, All the good ones are to small.