Lifeline group buy

njj502

Guys. I worked a deal with lifeline on the 160 sport vest. Need a few more orders for special pricing. The jackets will b two tone grey with black piping. Price is $280 each.... Let me know if interested and once we hit the number we need ill let you all know how to order.

xb03

Two tone, is this the only color available? What about all light gray with black stitchin?

njj502

Yes only one color. You have to take in to account they have got to build a few of these to make any $$ on em and doing 10 different jackets won't help that

It'll be grey and charcoal with black piping and straps. The charcoal around the neck to reduce the dirt showing.

We think it'll be a very sharp neutral jacket

njj502

Gents, This is exactly what I PM'd everyone tonight to order jackets. Kent offered to keep this open until Friday if you want in! Enjoy!

Here's the skinny, $280 plus shipping. If you all have orders close to each other I'd buddy up and get those sent together to save on shipping.

You need to call/email Kent at Lifeline with the following;
Name
Phone Number
Shipping Address
Payment Method
Height
Weight
Male/Female

Kent's contact info is;
Kent@lifelineracegear.com or 928-669-9241

In the title line (if you email) put March Scream & Fly Lifeline Group Buy. If you call, obviously let him know that.

Thanks for helping this happen guys! We all did this together and save some pretty good coin on some very nice equipment!

Nick

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
I ordered mine too. I've been putting it off for too long... I think Catfish123's fubar helped make up my mind.