Late summer bucks 2015.

RedAllison

Now you can see why I "disappear" from the water from Sept-Jan, I'll be chasin, photogn & watching these guys all winter in my swamp. I bought this place 5yrs ago & the results are starting to show & the potential is everything I hoped it would be! Our bow season opens this Sat. The big 13ptr so far is the star of the show on my west TN farm, but for the last three years now we've mostly held back the guns & the age structure is definitely improving. Habitat, food & does are essential for sure but TIME is the key! My boys are finally seeing the way. ;)

Here's a few other "swamp bux" my cams have captured over the last 2 mths.

This 9pt was an occasional runnin buddy of the 13ptr during the summer.

Last edited:

RedAllison

This mule is 250#! He's a big 8 I call "Pitchfork" because his tines are straight up & long like a pitchfork. (Crappy pic was via a cool, foggy morning a few weeks ago)

"High & tight", this 10pt has great mass, length & symmetry & only lacks spread.

SMILE for the cam! Guess he likes publicity.

THIS is my MOST PROTECTED buck & future superstar!!! This is a 2.5yr old 10pt that has ALOT of promise!!!

I have pics of this ancient old swamp warrior from 3yrs ago in his prime. We never saw him once season started & yet he's shown up again this year & almost daily for the last month! I estimate him @ 7.5, 8.5 yr old elder! He keeps a ver light, gray coat year round thus I named him "The Ghost". If we get him this year I'm sending the teeth off for scientific ring aging.

Last edited:

tony Atwell

As hard as it is. That's the trick just let them grow up. A lot of guys see nice 3 year olds and takem. Well if he looked that good at 3 just imagine what he would look like at 5. Congrats on getting your guys to see the light. Doe management is important also. And they taste great also.