LAKE SEMINOLE

ALLISONMAN

NEED HELP FOR A TOURNAMENT ON LAKE SEMINOLE IN GEORGIA!! THANKS BRYAN

2ND WEEK IN FEB.

PATTERNS, AND FISHING STYLE

bassman33

seminole fishing

I go every year end of february to start of march ,Plastic worms and lizards .fish like red speckels on worms for some reason ,Usually fish are on nest or starting to look for beds,usually middle part of lake is best dont fish rivers not much action,water is real clear and usually quite of bit of millfoil try to fish in some of the small ponds or around some of the Smaller boat ramps.Ill try to give you exact locations once I look at map ,last time I went we had 5 fish around 5 pounds first day,and missed couple bigger fish .Very different fishing in Middle of the lake because trees sticking out of water everywhere like you was running in woods.also there are a few gates on lake that will take you to some pretty private fishing holes and spawning places.I fish mid lake on opposite side of Jack wingates lodge. Best hotel is Charter house inn in Bainbridge Great Steaks at restaurant and they have boat hook ups for charging your batteries

bassman33

fishing lake seminole

Sorry I havent found my Map yet allisonman,Where is the tournament being held at (wingates or are you leaving out of Bainbridge.let me Know also did I meet you on watts bar this year at allison rally I remember some one in a green 2003 with a 280 from NC ,I talked to in front of Glenn Reynolds I had red 2003 with 225X.

ALLISONMAN

YEAH MAN THAT WAS ME !!!! i will get my info on the t-ment and let ya know!! I appriciate the help!!!!