Just thought of something.........

Allyfishing

I, along with the other organizers of this rally-Skewby and Joe, would like to thank everyone for the overwhelming response to this rally for attendance and thank everyone for taking time out of their busy lives and schedules to celebrate the 60th Anniversary of Allison Ultra Performance Boats!!!

I urge everyone to practice safe boating and represent Allison Boats with the utmost pride it deserves. By the looks of it we may have over 36 boats at any one time on the Bar and running form marina to marina (bars & restaurants) throughout the week can be chaos so please be safe and courteous to fellow boaters.

And as always, remember that alcohol and fast boats don't mix well!!!!!

Safe boating to my Allison Owners family!!!!!

Allyfishing

No that's not a good idea!! If you do a bat turn accidentally and the mounting strap lets loose and the keg fly's off into the water then that is alcohol abuse and you would be in big trouble with Skewby!!!!!

skewby

only upset if the keg sunk but i'm pretty they float like a stove pipe. other than the beer getting hot, o what a waste that would be

Allyfishing

yup it probably would float....but I've never tested that theory...as for getting hot i doubt it would stay in the water that long, most likely hauled back on board and like an ambulance traveling to the hospital it would be on its way back to the dock for more ice!!

msethsmile

Funny Guy
I too just thought of something. My uncle's middle name is Andy. (Which is short for Andrea, his uh, former self)

skewby

i can always put together a kegerator for when were at euchee which me and a couple have been looking at doing. i'll never let a keg go down!!! that would just be a bad deal, it would ruin all i believe in