jasper race

msharp

What day are they going to run the 800' Boats and what day are they going to run the 1/4 boats ? At the Jasper race .

suicidealli

Looking forward to a great long weekend, and burning some fuel!!! May have to take it easy I think my 280 is sold..going to freshen it up for him, just need to keep it together..lol

Roy

suicidealli

The ramp by the dam is where most everybody goes. We don't use that one.
I think around 11:00.
If you want to do the river run Dave call me we have a group of boats prolly 5-7 boats. You can run with us.

Roy

Casey G

I haven’t been to Jasper since 03’ and have never done the river run. Could somebody please post a map or directions on where the ramp at the dam is?

Dave Hensley

The ramp by the dam is where most everybody goes. We don't use that one.
I think around 11:00.
If you want to do the river run Dave call me we have a group of boats prolly 5-7 boats. You can run with us.

Roy
Thanks Roy. I picked up a passenger and I think we are going out at the dam. Your group is probably going to running 2x what my little xr2 will do. Might catch up with you at a concession stand up the river.

suicidealli

We mostly just cruise. 50-70. Stop 3-4 times on the way drink a beverage. Usually run harder on the way back. Usually bump a 100 a couple of times.. Can't Carry enough fuel to run hard all the way.. The ramp we use is prolly 3 miles shorter each way. No problem with parking.. It is a zoo by the damn.

Roy

john4utvols

Made it to Jasper. glad to see we are going to have some folks on the river run. Casey glad to see your going to make it. I know it is a long haul for you. Roy no bumping a 100 not unless I'm driving.