If you have loved ones in louisiana please read, very serious weather alert

Leigh

IF YOU HAVE LOVED ONES IN LOUISIANA PLEASE READ, VERY SERIOUS WEATHER ALERT: Louisiana National radar has spotted a hurricane the size of Jesse Williams. Expect Hightower & Upshaw strong winds at Trent Richardson speed. If you are in the Louisiana area, tuck your head between your legs & kiss your *** goodbye because the TIDE is rolling in...Roll Tide Roll!!!!:beer:

wc911

Well im a diehard TENNESSEE fan and I hate Alabama and Florida as do most TENNESSEE fans, but if you can keep it in the SEC well you no BUT, Im pullin for the LSU cause I just dont like ALABAMA!!!!!!! GO LSU !!!!!!!!!:punch

K.Kiser

I'm standing outside with the wind in my face, but I sense no love here in Loo-ee-zee-anna from the east...

Fl Boy in ILL

This time of year I root for ALL the SEC teams (Go FLA) was different rooting for Vany the other day and even Ga today, but when the 2 teams LSU/Al play well I have to go for LSU go Tigers!! Heck all my boats are yellow!

Rick

K.Kiser

I'm not a football person, but I know wall to wall crap when I see it... I don't know what to say, but LSU deserved to get a beat down... Without exageration we have high school teams that couldv'e probably laid LSU to the bone last night... Alabama deserved it because they actually played...
I hope from this day on in LSU's future, this game is brought up on the playboard as to what can happen when you act like a bunch lazy poo$$ies with a flaccid coach and a moron quarterback... Horrible, there's no excuse and I hope Miles is getting his butt grilled on a high flame today and made to understand that whatever he's getting paid is too much... Congratulations Alabama, you had the field to yourself and made the best of it...

And I'm not even a football person , jeeez...