I killed Bambi

Dark Allison

Went out planning to shoot a doe and wouldn't you know it my eye sight has gotten bad! Got a button buck instead! Oh well he will be tender! Now I can antler hunt!

RedAllison

Shootin buttonheads can whack ya mgmt plan up if ya aint careful BUT dem lil uns makes da bestus steaks and cuts James. I always hated walkin up on em and findin them knobs on their heads but when they layin onda grill it's nuthin but smiles!!!

RA

HO

Ya'll need to come hunt some serious deer down here in the swamp instead of those tiny things up north. That lab sounds like a good distraction for an alligator...

Hope you fellas are doing well.

John

Blue Gray in PA

Least you got one - we spent three days in the woods and Ryan didn't get a shot at one. Thanks again to Gary Alt - he'd be in my scope if I thought I could get away with it but since he moved out of PA after screwing up our deer program, it might be tough to find him in the woods.

Congrats on the deer James - tender eating and healthy for you too...

Dark Allison

Scott, I shot another one off my back porch, :LMAO:I was in shorts and a tee shirt with that one he was an 8 pointer:big buck

Dark Allison

Red, I could have done it again today! Shame season is closed. had a 10 pointer out back today!:cuss He will be back!

RedAllison

Hell James if you was huntin "MS style" with Andy they don't let sumpin like closed season stop em from bustin a 10ptr standin out inda yard!!! :razz

You need me to come up and cook em up forya? :beer:
RA

hack02

Thats cool James. I've got a brother in law outside of Macon that used to live to deer hunt. I guess he kinda got burned out on it and now he feeds the deer around his rural home. The deer come out of the woods to eat in his yard even when he's outside doing things.