HydoTech 15" 325HP phase 3 2.6L

Darth VMAX

I saw this motor when Wayne First built it. Its a one of a kind. If I remember right, its built off of the 76 degree V6 2.6L HPDI block, but I want to say its Ox66 but it may be a Carb motor. It was a few years ago and the guy who bought it was going to hang it on a CC Bullet I think.

CRS is hitting me bad now-a-days. I don't think its ever been run outside of the Dyno room in Nixa MO.

Hell of a deal right there for an exteremly strong small-block Yammie

Dave Hensley

Did Yamaha make a 15" mid? If it was injected I would be interested. That little 2.6 I had was a very slick little motor. Maybe Bill " Mr. Yamaha" Kemp will chime in and enlighten us.

Todd D

You are correct, this motor has only been run on the dyno. Lou hasn't started it or even uncrated it since Wayne sent it to him. The motor was for the 20cc Bullet but unfortunatly Lou had to sell the boat so the motor must go now. The 15" mid is a hydro tech convertion. The motor is fuel injected! I think that he paid almost twice as much as he's now asking.... Lou's a great guy and known by quite a few of us between here, BBC, FastBass and Scream & Fly.

Darth VMAX

This motor is an complete gem. It would be absolutley KILLER on a XB2002 or SS2000 and one could hurt a lot of feelings with it.

I wanted it when I saw it but didn't have the 10K laying around to buy it. I have about half that now but its going to Lawyer fees in a few weeks. Probably wouldn't make a great motor for pulling kids around on kneeboards and tubes either LOL.

Dave Hensley

It is calling my name.....but so are two motors and three other boats!!! Talked to Wayne at HT. motor sounds like thevreal deal. Set up with Merc A63 ecu.

Largemouthlou

Good morning, price is 6500. One other guy in front of ya but I will call you tonight after work. When can you pick it up??

MWest77

Some folks on here are bad about following up. There's gotta be a hundred of these unfinished threads. :cuss