how many Yellow and Red xb2003's do you know of?

bigtis

I"m curious, since I only know of 3 yellow hulls, and one has black stripes. I'd love to have a yellow o3 with a red wingtip, stripe under the rubrail, steppads, and console. I'm sure they're aren't ANY like that, and if there are I'm sure it isn't for sale. I really love my yellow boat, but there's just something about a yellow and red boat.

wcsmithiii

I"m curious, since I only know of 3 yellow hulls, and one has black stripes. I'd love to have a yellow o3 with a red wingtip, stripe under the rubrail, steppads, and console. I'm sure they're aren't ANY like that, and if there are I'm sure it isn't for sale. I really love my yellow boat, but there's just something about a yellow and red boat.
I have a red boat that I looked into painting yellow and red I love an Allison or Bullet yellow and red.

faceoff

never seen a yellow and red 2003.But i looked for two years to find a yellow and black.Had to over pay and drve 10hrs oneway to get it but color means alot to me.

Attachments

xb03fs

If you want metal flake on the boat, just do what Flying Butcher did....order one in all white and wrap it. Mine has silver metal flake wraps on the bullets. Looks good.
Could get some red wraps for the parts you want to change colors with....

bigtis

never seen a yellow and red 2003.But i looked for two years to find a yellow and black.Had to over pay and drve 10hrs oneway to get it but color means alot to me.
If I were to get a new xb03 it would look like that except red where black, and no stripe on top the rubrail, only the wingtip.

tomoad

yep I thought so. Doug Dixon owned that boat, he lives in Bryson City N.c, He traded with Glenn,your 03 for an 02, he keeps his stuff perfect, he had a 280 on it..

faceoff

yea when i got there to pick it up i was pretty impressed.I've put quite a bit of time and money in myself.I spend alot more time cleanin than i do ridin.Thinkin about tryin something else.

faceoff

Think it ran a lil better when he had it but i aint much on blowin motors.