How many Drag4,s are there?

whipper

Who all makes Drag4 props? I know Performance has one,alsoSpinelli,Todds T4-X looks close to one. Does Power tech make a drag4 with the same barrel as these ones? Who else. Just wondering. Thanks James

suicidealli

Yes power tech and signature make them too. I have been working with the signature testing there drag 4. With some of my tweaking I'm very impressed. I tested and tweaked a 26. I have a couple more coming in different pitches.

whipper

From many people ive heard the Yamaha drags pull real hard but when there done they just stop pulling like the brakes are put on? I guess as long as they pull you to your et thats neither hear nor there. I have heard good things about power tech though. I was a firm believer in the drag4 had many of them. But a Allison owner in Florida sold me a 28 drag to try and now i like having a 3 blade again. I gained a few mph on top with the 3 blade over the 4 in the same pitch and no difference in hole shot and midrange. About the only difference i find is the load carrying. Two up lots of fuel no problem. Over that the 4 blades seem to hold better bite and carry the hull better. Im sure with a touch tip cup I could make the stock 3 blade carry heavier loads but its so smooth now I never bothered. my 25 trophy is my load prop right now. May have to try a 26 power tech also.

whipper

Yes I was the same way when i first tried one. i was buying lots of different props then after this one did what I wanted ive never felt the need to go shopping since. Maybe after this one breaks or something I will try a 26? i know with the promax it just works great so smooth and quick for a 28.