How do you use your Allison?

Lotus 50

My Allison is a cottage boat. When I am at the lake and the weather is good I will do a lap of the lake and put the boat back on the lift. 10 miles x 2.5 miles. A couple of days a year I may string it out. I like do do a day trip once a year, either on the chain of lakes we are on or towing it somewhere different.

I used to use my SS 2000 for skiing but have a ski boat now. Truthfully the ski boat is used more.

Sometimes I wonder about guys who have to trailer their boat, how often do you go and do you ride all day?

SLOmofo

Most every summer weekend. Used to drive 45 min to one lake buzz around a day break to see if there were any takers(race victims)then load and go to another lake 25min launch and do the same. usually home by 1:30 or so. Lakes usually to rough by 11:00.

SlowHayden

Depends on the time of year/weather/traffic but I try to go out as often as possible and typically plan for a full day out. Low traffic times of the year I’ll put in and burn off all 30 gallons in the tank, but mid summer I’ll just cruise out to a sand bar and hang out. The only water sport I’m into is hauling ass. :cool:

gmorgan

I use my 03XB all year round fishing and cruising. I have a little place on the lake, so I may be gone anywhere from 30 minutes to five hours, depending on how the fish are treating me.

aj06bolt12r

Soon it will be used for pre fishing for tournaments and fun fishing. May end up fishing a few tournaments out of it but usually use my partners Ranger, which is like fishing off of a dock as far as stability at rest and room on the deck.

Right now I'm just running it around trying to get the hang of running on the pad.

BigRWater

I use mine for fishing... ...image of my nephew with his most recent Walleye. He caught it Tuesday while we were giving my new Allison Skid Planer a thorough test.