Hottest big bass lake in the country!

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
Click the link and type Kingsley into the Filter by body of water block. Kingsley Lake has had 34 fish caught over 10 lbs and two over 15 lbs caught since March 8th with numerous others in the 8-9 lb range. I am 1 hr and 20 minutes from this lake. I also have access to it. Not just anyone can go. The only ramp is located on Camp Blanding Florida national Guard Base. As soon as I get a motor on the Ally I will head down there. You an bet next spring I will be on it a lot in March.

https://www.trophycatchflorida.com/search-catches.aspx

GotMyAlly

Click the link and type Kingsley into the Filter by body of water block. Kingsley Lake has had 34 fish caught over 10 lbs and two over 15 lbs caught since March 8th with numerous others in the 8-9 lb range. I am 1 hr and 20 minutes from this lake. I also have access to it. Not just anyone can go. The only ramp is located on Camp Blanding Florida national Guard Base. As soon as I get a motor on the Ally I will head down there. You an bet next spring I will be on it a lot in March.

https://www.trophycatchflorida.com/search-catches.aspx
Strange looking lake. Perfectly round, like a cereal bowl, from the arial photos.

Jon

Supporting Member
Hey, I'm throwing Watts Bar into the ring. I caught 10 or so solid 1 pounders yesterday! I'm not sure how they were able to get the hook in their little mouths.

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
Strange looking lake. Perfectly round, like a cereal bowl, from the arial photos.
There are several theories as to why it is so round. One is that it is a meteor strike lake. The other is that it is a really old sink hole. It is by far the deepest natural lake in Florida. Its like 100 feet deep out in the middle. No other natural lake in the state of Florida is even close. I know that Lake George Fl's second largest lake is only 13 or 14 feet deep. Its also, supper clear. You can see down at least 15 feet. It also isn't over run with Hydrilla or any other invasive grass. There's a guy with a that had a 15 foot ladder/platform on the front of his boat. He comes down every year for a few weeks. He claims he is going to break the state record there. Everyone calls him ladderman......lol

Last edited:

biller31

Chickamauga is great.... If you fish EVERYDAY and stay on em. If you just visit the lake or only fish occasionally you cannot do what the Full-time pro sticks do on this lake. It's allllll that they do. They don't hunt, play golf, or go to other lakes even. They just run game on Chickamauga 5 to 6 days a week 52 weeks a year. No one beside these few guys will bust 40 pounds down here.