Home safe and sound

hooken203

Got home about an hour ago. 2050 miles on truck and about 220 on the boat. 13 hours to drive home could be cut to twelve.
Had a great time learned a lot a lot about my boat from several people thanks for the help.
Thanks to all the people that make the rally happen. Got to hook it all back up and fish a tournament in the morning. Will post my rally pictures when I get home Sunday night.

Allyfishing

Hey Kevin, glad to hear ya made it home OK. We be leaving here shortly and not looking forward to 11 hours of driving. Sure was a pleasure meeting the two of you.

I hope you & the mrs. enjoyed the rally and will make next years as well. Dinning with the Allisons and Grant I sure do hope you figured things out with your setup!!

Thanks for making the trip because it's the owners participation that makes the rally a success!!

Craig

mayberryrick

Craig, my wife, two little girls, and I were walking around at the docks yesterday. Was your boat the blue and white XB21?

Allyfishing

yes, were you the fella standing out at the end of the big dock as I was leaving the marina with my wife in the boat?? You yelled out "nice boat"?? thanks!!