Hey Red!

RedAllison

looloo I wish, we have begun the SERIOUS part of moving this week. Our new furniture showed up last Friday and we have had all kinds of contractors in and out all week (and more to come the rest of the week). How busy are we? The kids have been at grandparents all week and all Michelle and I have done all week is work on the new house. The Harley and RDW haven't even been touched!!! :cry:

I WISH I could come up this weekend but I don't think it will happen unless just a couple hours Sunday afternoon and I wont even count on that! :(
RA

ps
Drink a few and check out the kinis at da beach for me! Later this summer once we're in and settled I'm throwing a shindig and yall will have to bring Dylan and come on over and see the new "Palace De Red".

pss
LOVE the new avie, tell Bo I'll miss him this weekend!

GotMyAlly

RA...you know you are gettin' old when you ain't out on the water scopin' out 'kinis on july 4th weekend! That's probably a good sign that you need to trade in your Ally for a Ranger.

A

Anonymous

Sounds good red! i gotta question, how is that Highland green course over yunder in J - Town? and is it cart acceptable :?:

RedAllison

Highland Green is a DUMP with a capital D U M P!!! Don't waste your time or money on that cowpasture. The only thing I go there for is the driving range. It's probably been over 10 years since I actually played on it, but you can stand in the parking lot or on the driving range teeboxes and see all the holes so it's basically like most any par3 "mini-courses".

There are several nice public courses around Jackson with Falcon Ridge being the nicest from what I have heard, I just haven't made it out there yet. I had a game planned there earlier this year but had to cancel at the last minute, I look forward to trying it out. Hidden Valley GC&CC is a decent course as well and I believe it's still semi-public. The Jack Nicklaus municipal course out on the eastside of town was really getting nice when it was DEAD CENTERED by the F-5 tornado we had in May of 03, the course is back but most of the trees are gone. The other Nicklaus course down on Chickasaw SP is nice too, I played there once lastyear and really wanna go back. When I deerhunted with Mr. Nicklaus in TX in 99 he told me that he thought the Jackson course would be the best course of the two, but obviously that was before the storm tried to wipe it off the map! :cry:

What you ready for another lesson??? :shock: :lol: :roll: :p
RA

ps
Neal what I need with a Ranger when I just use young buddies like you to bring along the 'kinis for me? :lol:

A

Anonymous

I just played Falcoln Ridge Yesterday, shot a 96! :( Definantly a very nice and VERY challenging course.Good thing it didnt cost nuthin to get whooped by the course.( got friends in high places) And RED, u only beat me by a stroke, i coulda whooped u , but u old farts said it was too hot. . . im just playin.

Later. Holla Back

A

Anonymous

is hidden valley 18 or 9. . . . . . . . . . . . IS THAT WHERE THEY MAKE THE RANCH DRESSIN'???? just kiddin

Leigh

You gotta watch these kids they beat ya at golf start driving your boats get all the young babes, you old guys just have to set back and admire the kid!!!! :twisted:

RedAllison

LooLoo I'm sure you're already on da beach right now. But just in case you have access, leave us a parkin space today. Sometimes you just gotta say WTF and do what ya really wanna. We is packin da cooler and da A-Team is in da driveway ready for a afternoon trip on da purty TN.

Hope da beer is cold (know mine is!) See ya in a few,
RA

GotMyAlly

RA I wish I had known you was going to the river. I was on Beech saturday, but most of my ski crew went home saturday night. I went back out on beech sunday morning but none of my crew was there. I pulled out and headed over to Pin Oak. A few friends of mine were over there for the weekend. I stayed there for about 2 hours but there wasn't[ much going on there, so I loaded up and was on my way home much earlier than planned. If I had known you was on the river, I would have headed that way.

RedAllison

Neal man gimme a call ANYTIME you up in Gods Country. We didn't get home until nearly 11 lastnight, even carried Michelle's dad and stepmother to eat on the river (in RDW of course) at dark, watched fireworks all up and down the river and had a GREAT time!

LOL I spoke to W.S. Holland yesterday afternoon, he came down too da beach (Jeffro he came back on his jetski after you left). For those that don't know WS he was Johnny Cash's drummer for over 30 years and is one HELL of a neat guy and a blast to hang around with. He is as eat up with hi-po boats as anyone here. He is the fellow you might have heard Jeffro and I talk about that has a 2001 RiverRacer TUNNEL BOTTOM!!! :shock: You just gotta take my word for it and yes it is a TUNNEL. He glassed on some sponsons to make it drive easier for him and has a hot bridgeport on her and son she WILL sing a song (he says 115, and GOD KNOWS it will get there in a raped ape hurry...). I asked him if Darris had ever seen it and he said that he in fact had. WS also stated that he would've LOVED to make the 50th but didn't know about it until it was too late to plan for it! :evil: @ myself. Perhaps we can get him to come up too nextyears rally, he really is a unique individual and I believe everyone would enjoy having this ol legendary riverrat around! :wink:

I'm wishin I was on the river right now!
RA