Hey HT- RED...

Yellowallison

Trust ole Yeallr on this one.... yu need to go delete that comment.. since yu don't knwo LPB! and I knwo him very well............ :wink:

""I suspect it's to keep his name clean within the industry/public and like I said, because he obviously is a straight up guy. ""

http://forums.screamandfly.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84016

My buddy Ro is givin ya tha same advice!!! :(

""It says a lot about anyone that says this guy is stand up, about their own character. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

RedAllison

Scott I probably should have not even put it up to begin with because I have never met the man and wouldn't know him from Adam. I only did it because I felt it took balls to first admit it on a public forum vs letting orphaned customers find out via an answering machine or a locked door. I also thought it notable that he even mentioned current customers. Obviously some guys don't agree with him and like 99% of ALL builders out there, he is splashing others work. BUT if thats the case then we ALL should give hell to builders as ALL of them are splashing Paul and Darris' creations with a pad to begin with yet no-one is calling them names!

:wink:
RA

Bman

Banned
hehe!! Go head Scott.I knew you loved that fat man!!!!Maybe he can MC ya'lls rally!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: luv brother...oh where is that sticker :shock:

Yellowallison

YO RED~!!!!!

Just because TURKEY season is over and now yur the EDGAR ALAN POE of the intrnet boards AGAIN! .. don't give you the right to talk about my best friend "CHROMIE"" like that !

Best thign yu can do izzzz.... Bwe sittin in the MOTEL parking lot waitin on me and my buddy Chromie.... with a ice down case of Ole Milwakee's and MOON pies!

Like I told PINKIE bout XX runin YYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Chromie's coming to the rally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET R DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CYa there......... :mrgreen:

Also.. CHROMIE wants His deerstak cook! ..... MEDIUM WELL!~

Yellowallison

YO BMAN!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!: :!:

Yu asked :?: :?: :?: ,,,,,,,, """ oh where is that sticker """ :idea: :idea:

trust me!!!!!!!!! Its in a safe Place.. and will reappear in PICS in a good PLACE!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQAHAH :shock: :shock:

GET R DUN!!! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Stay TUNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:p :p :p

Bman

Banned
I BE'S A WAITIN SON... :lol: :lol: :lol: ITS GONNA BE FUNNY!!!

GET ER DONE!!

Yellowallison

YO HT RED!

If yu scared of CHROMIE cuming to the rally!

Maybe yu need to call the 1800- PO-LICE! :mrgreen:

Just tell'm yur PINKIE and the send a squad car right out!! :p :p

ALLISONMAN

I CAN SEE IT NOW YELLER, CHROMIE, THE FROG, AND STEVE HEINZ ALL SITTING IN A CIRCLE DRINKING BEER EATING DEER STEAKS AND TALKING ABOUT HOW FAST THEY COULD BE!!!!! NOW THATS A SITE FOR SURE!!! WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!!!!

Yellowallison

AHH AMAN-- YU JUS JEALOUS of our LIL CLICK!

YEA ...........

I can see it now... HT-RED, JMC, SKY-AMAN, SKY-DOG, SKY-WAGON and then WICKY all standing round with thier lil measure sticks in thier hands trying to measure somebodies PROP HEIGHT !!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

IS IT JUNE YETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT